Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Post and aspartame that all our products.

12/07/2007: Peter from Bolsover, UK writes: "The recipe is very old, I spent ages developing the method of the ingredients of notes strattera prescription ... A. Horseradish (fresh) One team shall be sufficient. Remove any leaves. Do not peel. 2. Garlic


two large cloves. Remove surface of the bulb, keeping the cloves whole, that is not clean. 3. Ginger


One of the top half should be enough. should be fresh, firm and smooth. length of tubers are as mature it. more mature hotter. Net, but not clean, it will be shredded / mixed / liquidised. 4. Chile (must be Habernaro or red eye)


'10 or 11 fruits. Remove the growth, but not clean. 5. White onions (last one available)


Remove the external only. 6. Apple cider vinegar (raw, cloudy)


It may be hard to find, but I kept trying to give as near a cup at a little more or less does not matter is a powerful drink. Note:.! But of interest, it cost me 00GBP to 15 2 liters, which includes shipping for pepper and vinegar, which I could not get locally Other: .. fine grater or blender (mixer, obviously, easier!)


Method Note: ..! After removal of any leaves, wash the ingredients in some apple apple vinegar in itself is a natural antibiotic great tap water fluoride, which we do not want to use disposable gloves All these ingredients are very powerful! A. Chop ingredients 5.1 as good as possible and use the blender. Grate or blend each ingredient separately to ensure the correct amount (one cup). You do not have to clean blender after each ingredient! 2. Put mixture in a glass jar / s. Bank, I think it quart or approx. 1 liter. 3. Fill to 2/3 glass jar with the mixture and add the apple cider vinegar (raw, cloudy), allowing about an inch (2. 5 cm) below the neck banks, it is to allow for any expansion. cover. 4. shake well. 5. Label the bottle with a "natural antibiotic" and with a date filling. 6. shake every morning and evening from 2 to 3 weeks 1 Strain through a clean cotton cloth until clear of sediment Important note: .... You can also strain through unbleached filters, coffee, a method that I used to start, I put the filter funnel (wide nose, if you can get one) and pour mixture over it in a glass container. However, actually makes filtering can be time consuming. I found that it is best to do to concentrate resolve itself. It takes about a day to settle properly, resulting in a clear liquid above. Then gently pull the solution, leaving the sediment to the extent feasible. It may take some time, but the end result is better. Keep drainage of fluid, it is not clear as possible, and finally put through many different filter 2 Pour into bottles with droppers (typically 50 ml) using a small funnel. Note: .. liter bottle / mixture bank is about 1 pint (1/2litre) with. juice resulting mixture can be stored in a dark, dry cupboard or refrigerator for up to 2 years Adults: 2. droppers full of put under the tongue, left for a few seconds and then with some gllass water (not important, but it's warm enough!) Repeat 2-3 times a day as often as symptoms requiring children. A. droppers-full under the tongue, left for a few seconds and then with a glass of water (perhaps significant ..) Repeat 2-3 times a day as often as symptoms requiring 09/13/2008: Tire of Auckland, New Zealand replies: "hi, they are interested in your kuhovarinnya, but I question - you mean with garlic clove or two of two lamps?? Thanks "


07/30/2009: Steve from Pembroke, Wales, UK replies:" Hi, Peter,


your antibiotic mix sounds great. Do you sell me ready? 01/31/2010: Jeanne from Fredericksburg, Va says: "It is illegal to do without tools w / oa license, but he can give you a recipe my grandmother from my best friend went to jail for 2 years." Holiday medicine w / oa license. "


Be very careful 01/31/2010: Fury from Louisville, Kentucky, says:" Oh, that Jeanne, of Fredericksburg, said ... all this food, so drink recipe. How it is regulated depends on which country he is in good and as a lawyer you can get ... So sorry my friend's grandmother went to jail, but did not say what happened ... she may have said these other drugs or with other items besides food ... is a fine line. This is a person who has this food recipe from the UK, houses many funds are still not settled stupid rules FDA in the U.S. ... Remember that they have regulatory authority that allows MSG and aspartame, in all our products. "


YES] 05/26/2010: Alfred from Amsterdam, Netherlands says:" This recipe is a natural antibiotic fascinated me. So I did a lot. Until now I had no real need for this mixture. Last week, the inflammation in the jaw flared again as years. The entire right side of my upper and lower jaw was inflamed. Pain can send me through the roof when the bit to eat. I started to pull oil directly, but only slightly relieve pain and inflammation do not seem to decrease. Then I remembered that even a natural antibiotic in the refrigerator. This material works very well for my problem. The inflammation is under control, and the pain went. No more need for ibuprofen just to survive the pain. "


05/23/2011: Anita from Lyon, Ny USA replies:" Just so you know, I this recipe years ago from an old German doctor, who knew when I took antibiotics, I would like to resulting in more problems. Over the years .. I did it differently. Now I just use the already Crushed garlic, horseradish with banks and earth banks with fresh ginger. I also do not write in hot peppers, and I only use the normal apple cider vinegar, but one thing she told me was important and it makes sense that this should not be refrigerated. This lively and cool kinda kills it. In addition, it is good to stew in the slow cooker too ... I cook all the time with her and just take a tablespoon a day and I'm not 51 with health issues in general. "


05/24/2011: Mom1951 from McAllen says:" For Anita in Lyon, Ny


How do you mix this recipe, how many of each you mix or you use it while eating? "

No comments:

Post a Comment